- Start with a limited number of colours, say 6 (two reds, two yellows and two blues). By doing that you can get to know these colours very well and how they interact6 and mix with each other.
- Practice doing small pictures as often as you can.
- Find an art group…you will be more motivated in a group situations and you will find new friends.
- Look at lots of art magazines and books for hints and tips from the experts.
- Get to know one colour at a time by painting a picture as a monotone and ENJOY.
Join Bee Morrison on Hochanda for Bee Inspired Watercolour, this Saturday 21st May at 10AM, 1PM and 3PM.